Are you an experienced professional, looking for an opportunity to work in BI and CPM? Do you want to do work that makes a real difference, in a team that values you? Then we want to hear from you! Read on to learn more about CALUMO.
Role: Business Development Manager (Sydney-based)
CALUMO is a powerful Business Intelligence (BI) and Corporate Performance Management (CPM) platform, created by finance people, for finance people. We integrate data from disparate systems and provide financial insight and analysis to drive strategic decision-making. Our clients include not-for-profits, SMEs, listed companies, and government organisations.
We know that the quality of our team is what makes CALUMO special. We hire people that are curious, capable, and resilient. CALUMO's diverse and inclusive culture provides a flexible environment where team members can freely share ideas and collaborate. CALUMO offers continual education, promotes from within, and encourages our employees to forge their own path.
This role is an opportunity for an experienced business developer to take on a new challenge, leverage and expand their skill-base, and become an integral part of our expanding team. Does that sound like you?
What we're looking for:
• An excellent understanding of Finance teams and processes
• Experience in Business Intelligence and Corporate Performance Management
• Experience in business development management
• Excellent knowledge of markets
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• The ability to lead a sales and marketing team, through experience in B2B solutions
• The ability to identify long-term business objectives
• Demonstrable ability to grow and develop a customer base
• Willingness to learn about the software and philosophy of CALUMO
• A passion for business, technology, and innovation
• The flexibility and motivation to adapt to an ever-changing environment
Send your CV, cover letter, and any questions you might have to email@example.com