Are you looking for an opportunity to expand your developing skills? Do you want to do work that makes a real difference, in a team that values you? Then we want to hear from you! Read on to learn more about CALUMO.
Role: Developer (Sydney-based)
CALUMO is a powerful Business Intelligence (BI) and Corporate Performance Management (CPM) platform, created by finance people, for finance people. We integrate data from disparate systems and provide financial insight and analysis to drive strategic decision-making. Our clients include not-for-profits, SMEs, listed companies, and government organisations.
We know that the quality of our team is what makes CALUMO special. We hire people that are curious, capable, and resilient. CALUMO's diverse and inclusive culture provides a flexible environment where team members can freely share ideas and collaborate. CALUMO offers continual education, promotes from within, and encourages our employees to forge their own path.
This role is an opportunity for a mid-level developer to take on a new challenge, leverage and expand their skill-base, and become an integral part of our agile product development team. Does that sound like you?
What we're looking for:
• Demonstrable commercial experience in C#
• Confidence working in back-end and front-end operations
• Experience with Typescript, React, or similar client-side frameworks
• Ability to take on and own an issue from start to finish
• Excellent technical skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills (preferred)
• Willingness to learn about the software and philosophy of CALUMO
• A passion for business, technology, and innovation
• The flexibility and motivation to adapt to an ever-changing environment
You’ll be collaborating with our client-facing consultants to make critical improvements to the product. You’ll work on industry-leading projects within an outstanding team, solving complex problems on a daily basis.