Are you looking for an opportunity to grow and upskill in Business Intelligence? Do you want to do work that makes a real difference, in a team that values you? Then we want to hear from you! Read on to learn more about CALUMO.
Role: Senior Consultant (Melbourne-based)
CALUMO is a powerful Business Intelligence (BI) and Corporate Performance Management (CPM) platform, created by finance people, for finance people. We integrate data from disparate systems and provide financial insight and analysis to drive strategic decision-making. Our clients include not-for-profits, SMEs, listed companies, and government organisations.
We know that the quality of our team is what makes CALUMO special. We hire people that are curious, capable, and resilient. CALUMO's diverse and inclusive culture provides a flexible environment where team members can freely share ideas and collaborate. CALUMO offers continual education, promotes from within, and encourages our employees to forge their own path.
This role is an opportunity for senior consultants to take on a new challenge, expand their skill-base, and become an integral part of our team. Does that sound like you?
What we're looking for:
• Tertiary qualification in business or technology
• Experience in Corporate Performance Management
• Experience leading project teams
• Experience with data-warehousing, analysis services, and MDX
• Enthusiasm for finding enduring, quality business solutions
• Excellent technical skills, including Excel and T-SQL
• Willingness to learn about the software and philosophy of CALUMO
• A passion for business, technology, and innovation
• The flexibility and motivation to adapt to an ever-changing environment
There is no better place to hone your consulting skills and make a real difference in BI and CPM than CALUMO.
Send your CV, cover letter, and any questions you might have to firstname.lastname@example.org