Are you looking for an opportunity to grow and upskill in Business Intelligence? Do you want to do work that makes a real difference, in a team that values you? Then we want to hear from you! Read on to learn more about CALUMO.
Role: Graduate Consultant (Sydney-based)
CALUMO is a powerful Business Intelligence (BI) and Corporate Performance Management (CPM) platform, created by finance people, for finance people. We integrate data from disparate systems and provide financial insight and analysis to drive strategic decision-making. Our clients include not-for-profits, SMEs, listed companies, and government organisations.
We know that the quality of our team is what makes CALUMO special. We hire people that are curious, capable, and resilient. CALUMO's diverse and inclusive culture provides a flexible environment where team members can freely share ideas and collaborate. CALUMO offers continual education, promotes from within, and encourages our employees to forge their own path.
This role is an opportunity for hardworking graduates to rapidly expand their skill-base and become an integral part of our team. Does that sound like you?
What we're looking for:
• Tertiary qualification in business or technology
• Enthusiasm for finding enduring, quality business solutions
• Solid Microsoft skills, including Excel and T-SQL
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Willingness to learn about the software and philosophy of CALUMO
• A passion for business, technology, and innovation
• The flexibility and drive to adapt to an ever-changing environment
There is no better place to learn the art of practical, outcome-focused Business Intelligence than CALUMO.
Send your CV, cover letter, and any questions you might have to firstname.lastname@example.org